- North Korea building a stockpile of nuclear weapons, with funding from the US taxpayer.
- The loss of American servicemen in Somalia (Blackhawk Down)
- Sadam Hussein slaughtering his fellow countrymen with WMDs
- The handcuffing of US Intelligence efforts that led to the success of Bin Laden's attack on 9/11/01.
- The largest drawdown of US military forces since the end of the Vietnam War.
Now, as part of the Obama The Immaculate's regime, she is out touring the world showing everyone how the 'evils' of the Bush administration are being corrected. She is feeding our enemies exactly what they want to hear, and exactly what they were hoping for when they begged for Obama's election.
- The US is giving $900 million to the Palestinian Authority, supposedly for the rebuilding of the Gaza Strip. Who in their right mind does not believe that this money will end up in the hands of Hamas, used to rearm their terrorists?
- Obama has reportedly offered to Russia that we will scrap plans to deploy a missile defense shield in eastern Eurpoe, if Russia aids us in our discussions with Iran. Iran is more or less a Russian client state - what in the hell does he expect Russia to do, other than to continue to re-arm them?
- Obama has offered to meet directly with Iran's leaders. This wiill give them the international recognition they crave - putting themselves on the same level as the President of the United States.
- The US is apparently happy with letting the UN handle the issue of Iran's nuclear program. Admittedly, there is no good solution to this problem - there is no way to trust what the leaders of Iran say. However, letting the UN take care of it is a disaster. No good has come from anything the UN has done in the past 30 years. All of their sanctions against Saddam really made him behave, didn't they?
- We're 'restarting' our relationship with Russia. This relationship, which started with Reagan, ended the Cold War (we won!), led to many former Warsaw Pact countries becoming democratic states - and some of our greatest current allies, set Russia onto an admittedly painful path to democracy, and made the world much safer from nuclear holocaust. Mr. Obama, Ms. Clinton - what exactly was wrong with that relationship, and what is your 'restarting' it supposed to do?
- Obama insults the leader of our greatest ally, England, by treating him like a second rate tourist during a recent state visit.
- Obama has announced a 25% cut in defense spending, and unilateal cuts in our nuclear aresenal.
- Clinton and Obama have stuck a stick in the eye of another important ally, Isreal. Apparently, Obama is using Jimmy Carter's Middle East policy of promoting the terrorist Palestinians at the expense of Isreal.
- Obama wants to involve the Taliban in Afghanistan in talks meant to stablilize the country.
- Obama wants to open direct talks with the leadership of Syria, a country that is one of the biggest supporters of terroism it he world.
Look at what has transpired in the few weeks since Obama took office:
- North Korea is testing new missiles, launching satellites, and announcing it is preparing for war (with pretty much everyone).
- Iran is defiantly pursuing its nuclear program, and is testing long range missiles that could deliver nuclear or chemical payloads to Israel.
- China is flexing its naval and military muscle, to a degree not seen since the very early '80s.
- Venezeula has ramped up its socialism push in South America, with Chavez openly challenging the US, nationalizing US company assets, and whipping up anti-American sentiment in the southern hemisphere.
- Russia is openly challenging the US efforts in Afghanistan, by forcing the closure of an important air bridge needed to move supplies into the country.
These countries know that the pacifist, appeasing nature of the Obama regime will mean they can rattle their sabres to their heart's content. The situation very much reminds me of Neville Chamberlain's efforts in the mid 1930s - appeasement that led to the start of WWII.
Our allies are concerned, if not downright scared of Obama, Clinton, and their policies.
Our enemies are ecstatic, and looking forward to a brighter future.