Monday, July 13, 2009

No Tony, No


Say it ain't so ...

Tony Romo has apparently dumped Jessica Simpson, the day before her birthday. Their two year relationship apprarently hit the rocks when Tony found out she was planning on having a Ken and Barbie themed birthday party.

I think it probably has more to do with her greatly expanding backfield - if you saw the pics of their photo op with Tiger Woods, you know what I mean.

Hopefully, this will allow Tony to pull his head out of his a** and earn his multi-million dollar contract.

1 comment:

67Cougar said...

I am not fussing about her rear end's size - I merely observed that maybe he is .... ;)

And, it's all over the the news, and she's telling everyone he dumped her - it's big news here in the DFW area, even including film of him carousing out in Hollywood last weekend ...

I tell you, it was the Ken and Barbie birthday party .....

It's amazing - and it's not as sorry a subject as Obama this and Obama that - even I get tired of that sometimes ....