Thursday, November 17, 2011

United Perversion of Benetton





Benetton, an Italian clothing company I have no interest in, has a long history of trying to generate interest in their products by producing controversial ads. However, their latest campaign hits a new low mark for disgusting.

Multiple digital hacked images of world leaders kissing each other. Sick, stupid, and it has no purpose other than to get the company in the news. On that count, its working.

Anyone who has read this blog knows what I think of our current President. No matter what my thoughts about the man himself, this is an intolerable insult to the Office.

I call for an immediate and complete boycott of all things Benetton. I will have no personal effect on this, since I have never, and never will, purchase any of their product.

No comments: