Monday, August 31, 2009

VoodooWarrior on Twitter? Not .....

Some of you might be in the Twitter world. I am not. I have no use for it at all. That being said, there is some poser out there masquerading as 'voodoowarrior' on Twitter. He is some dude from England by the name of Warren.

Now, I don't know anything about Warren, so will not say anything bad about him. I like the English, spent three years living in that wonderful country.

Just don't be confused by imitators out there - he ain't me!

1 comment:

Kath said...

Awww, maybe Warren just needs some friends!!

The whole Twitter thing is just crazy to me. I love the commercial where the kids are trying to get Mom to knock it off with posting all over the daughter's Facebook page and Dad to stop on Twitter -- while Dad sits there typing in "I am sitting on the patio". Totally sums up with I think of it.

So glad you're NOT doing it!! Keep up the good work.

And, Warren, get a life.