Sheriff Joe Biden. The man who was entrusted with enforcing strict control over the hundreds of billions of dollars Obama gave away to his buddies.
Can anyone out there name one positive accomplishment this man has made during his 4 years as Veep? His only claim to providing us anything is from all the gaffes he keeps making. How in the world all the minorities who consider themselves liberals can stomach this man, I will never know. How can they possibly forgive these racially insensitive gems from Sheriff Joe:
1) "You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking." - 2006
2) “You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state … my state is the 8th largest black population in the country.” - trying to explain that Delaware, his home state, had its history of slavery - when indeed Delaware was never a slave state.
3) “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” - 2007, describing his future running mate, Barack Obama.
4) “How many times you get the call, ‘I like to talk to you about your … credit card,” - in his best Abu Indian accent, during a 2012 campaign speech slamming Romney for outsourcing.
5) "They're going to put y'all back in chains." - Biden, discussing Romney's intention of rolling back onerous regulations on financial institutions, made to a largely African-American crowd in southern Virginia at a campaign stop.
Biden is a walking, talking buffoon. For Republicans, it is a good thing he is still on the ticket. He is as much an embarrassment to Obama as Billy Carter was to Jimmy. If Obama's minions can't keep him gagged in this last couple of months of the campaign, he's certain to make 2 or 3 more stupid statements. I can't wait to see Paul Ryan embarrass the hell out of him during their debate.