Saturday, November 20, 2010

WTF Fashion Statement Seen Today

In my years I have seen some wild fashion trends come and go among teenagers. However, something I saw today outside a Wally World has to take the prize as the strangest I have ever seen. I saw this, had to look again, and had to look a third time to make sure I saw what I thought I saw ...

3 mid-teens, 15 or 16 maybe. Two boys and a girl. Dressed goofy, with Converse high tops, multicolored knee socks, old style beenie baseball caps tilted off to one side. No cigarettes or visible piercings, thank goodness.

All three have pacifiers in their mouths.

Yes, baby pacifiers. Blinkies. Fautzees.

They pull them out to talk to each other, then plug them right back in. I truly wish I had a camera with me, I would have not hesitated.

I really don't know what to say ...

No comments: