Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where in the World is Hillary Clinton?


Anyone else out there have any idea what our esteemed Secretary of State is up to, or where in the world she is? With the Obama Regime's raging need to suck up to every dictator and bad guy in the world, you would think she'd be front and center in the news on a daily basis. I guess they're still pissed that she dared to oppose him for the Democrat nomination, and keeping such a publicity junkie out of the limelight is probably the greatest punishment they could force on her.
Update - Now then ... I don't want to give anyone the impression that I really care about Hillary ... quite the contrary. I just find it amusing to see all of the infighting inside the Democrat Party between Obama's far left wing kook base and the more moderate folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am relieved that you added your update, I was thinking of asking if you were okay! ;)