Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dallas' Pro Football Team Kicks Butt

Dallas' professional football team is undefeated this season. They have demolished their competition, outscoring them 84-24. They beat Denver 20-6, San Diego 40-6, and Los Angeles 24-12.

With one game left before the post season starts, there is serious talk of the team bringing another professional sports championship to Dallas.




















OK .... I'm not talking about the Dallas Cowboys.... I'm talking about the Dallas Desire ......

One of 10 teams in the LFL ... Lingerie Football League ... yes, I know everyone saw the old ESPN commercials about scantily clad women playing football in the rain, but there is actually a league, they play real games, and from the few highlights I looked at on their web site http://www.lflus.com/ they really do hit.

The games are broadcast on pay per view for 7.95 each. Before all you ladies jump all over me about this, I did no research on this, and I have not watched any games - I heard about it on a local sports talk radio show, and thought it'd be good for a laugh.

No comments: