Friday, October 9, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

There are truly some sick, perverted people running around out there ....

Fox News reports that a man named John Forehand used Facebook to propostion his own daughter for sex. It wasn't by accident, he knew exactly who she was, and apparently was very explicit in what he wanted to do. He was arrested when he showed up at a pre-arranged location to meet her. Officers siezed a camera, tripod, tapes, and condoms from his vehicle.

He was busted along with 4 other men who were using Facebook to solicit underage girls in Pennsylvania.

It is hard for me to imagine such sickness in our society. The only comfort I find in it is realizing what is going to happen to these bastards when they get to prison - the population generally doesn't care for child molesters very much.

4 comments:

cb on bonanzle said...

This is just sick. Another example of how incest is on it's way to becoming a "norm" of society. Sounds like the guy is a predator and most likely isn't the first time he's contacted a minor through a social networking site. It also goes to show the dangers of having a profile on the net. Be it on facebook, myspace or wherever.

Bottom line is, people need to exercise safety and privacy on the net. There are too many predators out there and if you give them the opportunity, they will take advantage and hook their claws on you. Better to be private and "anti-social" than to be a victim.

Anonymous said...

It's taken me several days to even look at this article again...I was a victim of incest. My prayer is for the child, who will not trust, act or even love normally until she can find refuge in a REAL man who can be her provider and protector (and for me personally that only came when I met my Heavenly Father) --think about it, a world where your own home is the worst place to be, and your Daddy isn't safe to run to when the world is scary.


For him, I know vengence belongs to the Lord, and I believe God approves of capital punishment -- I wouldn't be upset if he was castrated, molested, and beat the hell out of on the way, and then executed for murdering that child's innocence, and killing her trust in her earthy father.

I guess that is enough said about that...

67Cougar said...

Please accept my apologies for posting this - I had no intention of dredging up painful memories for anyone out there.

I can't pretend to know how you feel, I don't think anyone could unless they had experienced it for themselves. I am sorry you went through it, and am sorry for providing a focal point for you to have to deal with it again.

You are right - those who do such heinous things will pay for it, if not in this life then in the next ....

Anonymous said...

No apology is needed; I've been given the opportunity to expose this pain a few times recently and found that it has helped to heal my hurt. Your blog has been a part of my healing, so instead, please accept my thanks. Evidence that we may never know the full extent when we stand up for what is right, and who we may help as as a result.