Friday, January 20, 2012

What I Want To Hear From The Republican Candidates


There is one thing that I want to hear from each and every Republican candidate remaining in the race. I would love to hear it from them while they are gathered, such as on stage at a debate. I want to hear this, and I think it is necessary for it to be said in order to unseat His Highness in November.

"No matter which of us is selected as the Republican nomineee, every one of us will rally behind that nominee, encourage all of our supporters to do the same, and we will do everything we can to support the nominee to kick out the current residents of the White House and pull our country out of the National Nightmare it is currently suffering through."

Anyone of them who wouldn't agree to say that ought to be booed right out of the building.




No comments: