Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Hate the Iggles.....



Bring it on Philly!

I can't think of a better way to end the regular season than for the Philly Iggles to come here to get their butts whipped for the NFC East crown. Not only will the 'Boys beat them this Sunday, they'll beat them again a week later in the first round of the playoffs. Oh, how nice it will be to skin some bird three ties in the same season!


Oh, and if the 'Boys don't happen to win this Sunday, count on this post being deleted!

My apologies for the few bad words in the video.....

Update - This post will continue to live! BBQ'd bird tastes pretty good today ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be a tough game for the team and fans alike -- At my house there will be a lot of jumping up and down, screaming at the TV as if the players can hear, and hopefully when it's all over, the boys will be on top. If not it's going to be a very long year listening to my Philly clients gloat over their victory as if they actually played the game and won it themselves... but I guess that's what fans do, because I sure will if the Cowboys win! lol