Monday, May 13, 2013

Thanks Google ...

I doubt anyone has noticed, but I've deleted the 'reaction' footer to my postings.  Although I found this feature informative, in recent months there have been problems with it.  On multiple occasions, I found that the 'agree' numbers would be reset to zero, particularly on posts that were critical of the Obama Administration.

Whether this was on purpose by Google, or a bug in their widget, I do not know.  However, it is a known fact that the folks who run Google are big Obama fans and Democratic campaign donors.  I'll leave you to make your own determination.

1 comment:

Margot said...

I did note. We can add the Voodo Warrior Google scandal to all the rest in Washington... Benghazi, IRS, AP monitoring... the list is long but it comes with this administration.